Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
SITE SUPERINTENDENT, EDMONTON
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and direct all construction activities from start to move-in.
- Insure all homes are delivered on time, and within budget. This includes utilization of Company scheduling program and authorization of payments for labor and material.
- Management of subcontractors: to include scheduling, inspection, quality control, and approval of work.
- Materials management: to include scheduling and checking deliveries, correcting take offs, and insuring proper installation.
- Safety: responsible for on-site implementation and management of Company safety program, to include inspections, toolbox talks, documentation, and reporting.
- Project maintenance: monitors job-site cleanliness and holds subcontractors responsible for daily clean up.
- Customer Satisfaction: ensures the deliveries of homes to our Customers are handled in a professional manner in order to achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years residential construction management experience with a volume builder.
- Pursuing or completed Carpentry apprenticeship.
- Ability to motivate and influence change, across a broad spectrum of personnel.
- Knowledge of construction management systems and processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
- High degree of construction knowledge
- Strong hands-on manager with good decision making and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills. Position involves daily interaction with customers, outside agencies, subcontractors, vendors, and company personnel.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills (MS Office and Excel).
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee discount program on Rohit products and various other services/products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By Clicking the Apply for Job button below
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.