Family owned & operated business concentrating on quality builds
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Superintendent. Our office is in St. Albert but we are building in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and St. Albert. Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Site Superintendent is responsible for coordinating and managing all new home construction activities to ensure objectives regarding scheduling, budget, safety, and quality control are met.
San Rufo Homes offers a competitive compensation package, as well as employee benefits.
• Plan and direct all construction activities from start to move-in.
• Daily log for each job to be documented in the scheduling program.
• Manage job specific schedules to ensure jobs comply with the associated build times and in accordance with the project plan.
• Maintain a high standard of quality and accountability by conducting inspections both procedural and municipal, throughout the construction process.
• Manage subcontractors: which includes scheduling, inspection, quality control, and approval of work.
• Ensure safety at all work sites: responsible for on-site implementation and management of Company safety program.
• Materials management; scheduling, checking deliveries, correcting take-offs and ensuring proper installation.
• Ensure homes are complete by possession, including the pre-occupancy deficiency list.
• Perform some labour duties as required (ie. Sweeps, adjustments, etc)
• Ensure the deliveries of homes to our customers are handled in a professional manner in order to achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
Essential Relevant Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of Residential construction and site management experience with demonstrated experience in managing projects.
• Industry related education is an asset.
• Strong ability to multitask, be punctual, be proactive and detail oriented.
• Must have a sense of urgency and an ability to delegate and make judgment calls while meeting standards of quality and service.
• Strong computer skills including Outlook and Excel. Experience with Home Front / Job Simplicity an Asset
• Excellent relationship management skills to support interactions with customers, trade partners, suppliers, and internal staff. Strong verbal and written communication and team building skills.
• Knowledge of construction management systems and processes.
• Flexible and adaptable to rapid change. Ability to motivate and influence change.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.