Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
SALES ASSOCIATE, EDMONTON
Currently, we are in search of a Sales Associate to come and play for the Home Team! Reporting to the Area Sales Manager (ASM), the Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding experience to customers visiting our sales show homes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the sale of new homes for Rohit Communities
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Obtaining accurate customer information for the ASM
- Identifying sales opportunities and generating referrals for the ASM
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of show homes/sales centers
- MUST be available to work the following schedule: Monday to Thursday from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- MUST have own reliable transportation as work site does not have public transportation services, locations may vary
- MUST be comfortable with commission-based compensation plan
- Completion of high school diploma
- 1-2 years experience in a sales position
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn product information
- Experience with MS Outlook
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By clicking the Apply for Job button below
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.