Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION SITE TECHNICIAN, EDMONTON
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality control of all homes constructed in a project.
- Following through of building code and corporate safety requirements on all sites.
- General labor functions such as site cleanup and maintenance.
- Performing touch ups and repairs on deficiencies left by trades.
- Carpentry work that falls outside of the scope of work of vendors.
- Back-up for the Site Superintendent.
- Other related duties as required.
- 2+ years of carpentry experience in residential construction.
- In progress or completed Red Seal Certification in carpentry is preferred.
- Knowledge of building code and safety code requirements.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By clicking the Apply for Job button below
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.