Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
PROJECT MANAGER, COMMERCIAL/APARTMENTS
Currently, we are in search of a Project Manager to come and play for the Home Team.
Reporting to the Multi Family Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager is a key position at Rohit Communities and is responsible for planning, designing, procurement and execution of 4 story wood frame multiple projects portfolio. With an understanding of business as it pertains to project management, the manager will have a high lead the planning, designing and execution phases of the assigned projects; overseeing site improvements through to final evaluation of project.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project Management of several multi-family projects, including:
• Project planning
• Design development and detailed design
• Budget development and cost management
• Procurement & contracts
• Implementation/Execution of project
• Projects reporting
• Evaluation of the project
• Coordination of Site works with Engineers and Subcontractors
• Coordination between multiple departments (i.e. design, finance, construction, safety, land development, etc.)
• Review engineering drawings.
• Review and negotiate contracts
• Tracking and updating cash flows
• Reviewing invoices before processing.
• Change management
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
• At least 5 years construction project management experience in four (4) story wood frame apartment buildings with parkade
• A degree from an accredited University is preferred
• Strong Analytical Skills.
• Ability to manage deadlines, resources and multiple projects.
• Flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
• A basic understanding of accounting and budgeting principles is required
• Must be professional, organized, and efficient
• Strong conflict resolution, oral, verbal and written communication skills.
• Displays a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in composing and proofing written materials.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven organizational, multi-tasking and priority management skills.
• Think clearly and analyze problems of organization and management and take effective action.
• Handle sensitive and confidential assignments with tact and diplomacy.
• Work under pressure and time constraints.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Able to work independently using initiative and good judgment to assess priorities.
• Must be able to travel locally for meetings.
• Willingness to work evenings to attend board meetings and appointments.
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
• Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
• Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
• Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
• 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
• Education reimbursement program
• Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By clicking the Apply for Job button below
• Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.