Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
PROJECT MANAGER – APARTMENTS (Wood Frame)
Currently, we are in search of a Project Manager to come and play for the Home Team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Project Manager is a key position at Rohit Communities and is responsible for planning, procurement and construction of 4 story wood frame projects. With an understanding of business as it pertains to Multi-Family project management, the manager will lead the process of planning, development and construction along with project turnover.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Management of multi-family projects, including:
o Project planning
o Design development
o Budget development and cost management
o Procurement & contracts
o Implementation/Execution of project
o Project reporting
o Evaluation of the project
- Coordination of Site work with Engineers and Subcontractors
- Coordination between multiple departments (i.e. design, finance, construction, safety, land development, etc.)
- Review engineering drawings.
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Tracking and updating cash flows
- Reviewing invoices before processing.
- Change management
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years construction project management experience in four (4) story wood frame apartment buildings with parkade
- A degree from an accredited University is preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines, resources and multiple projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- An understanding of accounting and budgeting principles is required
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Handle sensitive and confidential assignments with tact and diplomacy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to travel locally for meetings.
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By Clicking the Apply for Job button below.
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.