Who we are: NRB Inc. is an industry leader in innovative modular building design and construction since 1979 and we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Management Professional to lead our Sales team.
Who you are: You will be a direct report to the VP of Sales & Marketing. You demonstrate strong leadership skills and you will be responsible to co-ordinate and lead the sales activities including all reporting procedures. You are a dynamic, qualified and experienced Sales Management Professional who can take ownership of and responsibility for identifying and meeting sales objectives. You can work directly with clients hands-on, negotiate, and assist with closing major projects. You can motivate and guide the Sales Team to help them reach peak performance and realize those objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to and working with the VP of Sales & Marketing to develop sustainable business growth strategies and tactics including but not limited to:
-Identifying new and maintaining existing potential markets, distribution channels and product applications
-Identifying, managing and meeting annual sales forecasts
-Participating in annual expense and income budgeting
-Establishing sales targets, goals and objectives for the sales team
- Leading and managing the sales team
Working independently and with the sales team to develop new business
- Building relationships which will include direct involvement in the presentation and sale of major projects
- CRM database input, management, tracking and reporting
- Reviewing major project (or other) bid submissions
- Helping create and present excellent sales presentations and proposals
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience as a Sales Management Professional leading an effective team with a proven track record of meeting annual sales objectives
- Detail-oriented, innovative and creative with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiating skills
- Experience in hiring and developing employees
- A proven leader who can motivate team members to do well, exceed sales expectations and achieve personal goals
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite office programs and other CRM applications
- Some travel will be required
- Open to applicants across Canada
Preference will be given to applicants who also have:
- Experience in the building construction and/or modular construction industry
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of building materials and construction
- General construction knowledge including building codes
NRB can offer the right individual an exciting and regarding career with an innovative and well established team. Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
For more information about NRB and our products and services, visit us at www.nrb-inc.com.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, NRB Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.