Morrison Homes is looking for an Architectural Technologist – Intermediate to join our team in Calgary.
Morrison Homes is a large volume homebuilder with a rich 55-year legacy of building quality homes and enduring relationships. We build a broad range of home types in Calgary and Edmonton, from multi-family projects and starter models to high-end estate homes. As Calgary’s 12-time Builder of the Year and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we take pride in setting industry standards of excellence and customer satisfaction. We foster a positive, fun and supportive team environment as we aspire to live our brand promise of being The Homebuyer’s Best Friend™.
- Generate technical information with minimal guidance and supervision
- Develop final drawings from preconceived designs
- Work as part of a team to produce working drawings on a variety of projects
- Experience in the home building industry
- Experience in AutoCad required
- Ability to conceptualize structural and architectural details in three dimensions
- Ability to interact with other industry professionals, associated trades and industry authorities
- Understanding of local building codes and by-laws
- Commitment to customer service and technical excellence
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes but not limited to extensive health and dental benefits, additional paid time off during Christmas, and tenure bonuses.
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by August 16, 2017. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.