Since 1993, Daytona Homes Master Builder has been dedicated to building single and multi-family homes while providing first class customer service, superior craftsmanship and exceptional quality. With operations in Lethbridge, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary, Saskatoon and Grande Prairie, Daytona Homes offers excellent growth and earning potential and with our corporate philosophy of “Work Hard Play Hard”, you know you are going to have fun coming to work!
- Coordinate all signage in each center that is in line with the Daytona branding guidelines. This includes design, materials, placements and ordering;
- Communicate with numerous parties (construction managers, developers, other builders, etc.) to compile and monitor signage plans for all communities.
- Source companies for the production and distribution (weekly signs) of all signage, performing pricing and service comparisons on a quarterly basis.
- Visit each community to assess current signage needs and make adjustments/ repairs on a scheduled basis.
Sales Centres & Showhomes:
- Attend showhome meetings to ensure timely and accurate coordination of all showhome set up, closings, and communication coordination of personnel;
- Lead the sales center tear downs and set ups in all areas.
- Ensure all materials in sales centers are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure consistency in all community events
- Community market research in all areas we build, including competitor’s marketing, signage, point of sale ads and materials and events.
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all point of sale materials for the sales teams in all showhomes.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned;
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and intermediate computer skills
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and able to take on a wide range of projects at once
- Ability to occasionally work on evenings and weekends as showhome schedule dictates
- Ability to travel
- Own personal vehicle and be willing to use it for work (allowance will be provided)
- Work is performed in a wide variety of settings including warehouse, office conditions and showhomes
- Work requires lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 lbs
- Work involves sitting, standing, walking, bending and reaching
- Work involves the use of small power tools and being comfortable on a ladder to install wall mounted displays.
How We Work for You
- Health and dental benefits immediately upon hire
- Fitness reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee pricing for Daytona home purchases
- Tuition support
- RRSP Matching
Resumes and cover letters can be sent by Clicking the Apply for Job Button below, with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Daytona as an employer. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidate best meets the needs of the position. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted