Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER, ROHIT COMMUNITIES
Currently, we are in search of a full-time, permanent, Assistant Sales Manager to join our Rohit Communities Sales Team!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Sales Team and assisting Rohit Communities with reaching and achieving its sales strategy and goals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day support for Rohit Communities entire Sales Team, including Sales Manager, Sales Analyst, Sales Coordinator, Area Sales Managers (ASM), and Sales Assistants.
- Responsible for executing retailing standards, as set by Marketing Manager, in the show homes and sales centres.
- Create and execute onboarding process for all new sales team hires for all regions.
- Performance assessments of Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Operations and Procurement departments to roll out new changes.
- Show home audit: responsible for ensuring all marketing materials (i.e. blacklines, maps, promo materials, color boards) are present and accurate in all show homes.
- Collaborate with Rohit Communities Construction Team to ensure communities are presentable and overall site cleanliness is maintained.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on all tactical marketing campaigns, such as radio, print, and online advertising.
- Identifying sales opportunities and generating referrals for the ASMs
- Maintain an overall high level of customer satisfaction and a retail atmosphere that is conducive to meeting sales targets and goals.
- Completion of a degree in Business, Marketing, or Business Administration
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, or in managing a high-performance sales team
- Proven success in a fast-paced, high volume workload environment with little to no supervision
- Experience in residential development/construction industry is an asset.
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, and drive marketing initiatives
- Ability to participate in developing and contribute to executing Rohit Communities corporate marketing and sales strategy
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity and originality
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong and confident communicator
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- High emotional IQ
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Detail and results orientated.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By Clicking the Apply for Job button below
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.