Rohit Group of Companies recognizes that the key contributors to our success are our people.
Our staff, shareholders, homeowners, and industry partners are the pulse of our organization, and we take the time to celebrate.
Rohit Group has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit Group of Companies has had to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining quality employees as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year award in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016!
To discover more about who we are, please visit us at RohitGroup.com
AREA SALES MANAGER, Calgary
Currently, we are in search of a full-time, permanent, Area Sales Manager to join our Calgary team!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager is responsible for closing residential home sales in a designated geographical area.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all sales and customer relations within the assigned residential housing subdivision or project.
- Maintenance of show home, sales center or sales trailer.
- Manage customer’s sales process up to completion of possession.
- Write up purchase agreements as outlined by Sales Manager.
- Maintain work schedule outlined by the Sales Manager.
- Attendance at all sales meetings, company events, dinners and corporate retreat.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting traffic counts, prospects and follow up, as outlined by the Sales Manager.
- Provide Host/Hostess with up-to-date product information and price list.
- 3+ years experience in new home sales.
- In-depth knowledge of the Alberta real estate market.
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding careerâ€¦look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
By Clicking the Apply for Job button below
- Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.